Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

RiGhT LeVeRaGe



People are not their thoughts. 
They think they are and it brings them all kinds of sadness. 
Toss me that wrench. 

「I'm not what I think?」 

Of course not. 
The five-eighths. 
The mind is just a reflex organ. 
It reacts to everything. 
Fills your head with millions of random thoughts a day. 
None of those thoughts reveal any more about you 
than a freckle does at the end of your nose. 
Take a swing at me. 
 
「What?」 
「What are you doing?」

Come on. 10 bucks if you can slap me on the cheek. 
Come on. Take a shot. 

「Knock it off, man. I don't want to hit you.」

You don't want to hit me? 

「I don't want to hurt you.」

I guess I'll just have to keep slapping you then. 
Did you notice how the right leverage can be very effective? 
What if I were to tell you 
that's what your training, even your life, is about? 
Developing the wisdom to apply the right leverage 
in the right place, at the right time. 
Take out the trash. 
 
「You take out the trash.」

The trash is up here. 
That's the first part of your training, 
learning to throw out everything you don't need in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment