Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

CoNsCiOuS


I used to practice with my slides, a few times. Before this, I tried so hard to talk faster so that i could finish all my slides in the given 15 min time. But, the faster I talk, the more I will be running out of time. Today I tried to just talk as normal as I can, and to my surprise, time was like crawling and not moving at all!

It’s just your mind playing trick with you. Let’s try to be conscious as much as we can, in everything.

As a matter of fact, there are 60 min in an hour, 60 sec in a min, but, how can we really measure the moments that count in a particular sec? Because everything depends on the way we look at it. While waiting, a min may seem like an hour. But while rushing, a min may seem like a sec. never forget, Allah the Almighty makes everything. No just us, the living thing, but also the time, the shadows, our feelings, everything. To Allah is our return.



“Habit is the problem. 
All you need to do is be conscious about your choices and be responsible for your actions.”
-S, PW-

-counting : 36 hours 40 min-

No comments:

Post a Comment