Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

sugar is sweet..

just few hours before my final presentation..

last night while reciting the qur'an, He talked to me with His words..
He soothed the-panic-not-so-relax-me (normal situation before any presentations) with His words..


early this morning, just before writing this post,
in my blog itself, is showing the very same ayah,
'and whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him..'



Did ya notice how the right leverage can be very effective ?

What if I were to tell you that’s what your training, even your life, is about ? 
Developing the wisdom to apply the right leverage in the right place, at the right time.
-another quote from S,PW-


..but none is sweeter than Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment